Thursday, January 8, 2009

A gazillion

That's how many things I need to do before we leave and I've decided to post here instead ;) but the way my week is going at work I'm fairly sure I won't have time to post until after we get back.

Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary - I had big plans to post a loving message to my hubby but now realize that I'll just have to stick with the "I love ya babe." It's been a wonderful adventure so far and I'm excited to see what comes next for us.

This is also my last post made by me while in my 20's - I'll be 30 by the time we get back! I'm excited for it and know that things will only continue to get better.

We'll miss you all (and will see some of you there!) but we promise to come back with at least a gazillion pics!

3 comments:

Debbie Brigham said...

So freakin jealous!!!!!
Have a great time, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday!!
Can't wait to see the pics.

Shelly said...

Have a blast! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the sun.

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Hope you guys are already having a fabulous time!!

Can't wait to hear all about the big trip!