Felix has been cooing and babbling for a few months and he certainly has a lot to say! I remember Henry being the same way and he definitely hasn't slowed down, we expect Felix will probably be a lot like his brother in the verbal skills department. Sometimes the babbles are cute, sometimes they're more like screams and often they're better classified as screeches. Parenting is often challenging but we try to focus on these special moments because we know in the blink of an eye he'll be nearly 4 years old and already know everything ;) One of these special moments has been happening for both Bill and I recently because while Felix is practicing all his sounds he's started to babble first "dadadadadadada" and now "mamamamamamama." We realize he doesn't really understand what he's saying yet and that he's just gearing up his tongue to learn how to make real sounds but that doesn't make these moments any less special.
He seems to save the mamammas for when he's really mad at us and I must say that when I'm trying to calm him down and he starts saying mamammama I can't help but smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment