So last night Henry and I were playing with his GI Joes (handed down from his dada) and were digging through the container picking out accessories etc when he came across a non-GI Joe in the box.
He held it up to me and asked: "Mama, what is this guy doing in the GI Joe bucket?"
I replied: "I don't know, someone must have been confused and put it in the wrong spot. Why don't you put it in the people bucket" (where he stores all non GI Joe people)
Henry: "OK!" (walks over and puts it away)
When he returned he said to me: "What do you say?"
Me (slightly confused): "Thank you?"
Henry (nodding): "You're welcome"
He is generally a very grateful kid and often says please and thank you without being prompted at all but apparently he's familiar with the proper way to get a thank you out of someone should the need arise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He's so polite! Hope you have been feeling ok. We need a pic of the cute pregnant mommy.
I love that guy! You are such great parents! I can't believe he is almost 3!!!!!! I still remember my Christmas phone call : )
Post a Comment