Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boxing and Sword Fighting

This is how we now spend our days, constantly dueling our little man in an epic sword battle or in the ring battling it out.

Sword fighting:
Equipment - foam swords (Henry is green, Dada is blue, Mama is red)
Rules - if you are stabbed under the armpit you are dead and must fall to the ground in a dramatic descent. The only way to be saved is if you are lucky enough to receive a kiss! (licks from Lucy don't count)

Boxing:
Equipment - boxing gloves or the Wii
Rules - apparently there are none. You beat the crud out of your opponent by punching them as hard as you can. This is mostly a Henry and dada game (though I do cheer him on while he plays Wii - and that kid is GOOD!)

I'll try to get some pics soon!

1 comment:

Jenny Hayes said...

Dear Blogger, I am so HAPPY now that I have had my HT fix! Thank you for remembering us dear readers!

Loves to all!