
Dear Little Man,
Two years ago today I had the privilege of becoming your mother. My life changed forever from the first time I held you in my arms and looked into your eyes. I now look at the words adventure, peace, mine, and love differently than I once did.
You have taught me things I never knew I wanted or needed to learn, you have given my life and your dada’s life a new purpose. Thank you for teaching us what’s really important in life and for being with us on this exciting adventure. I look into your eyes and can see all the ideas running through your mind and am excited to see what adventures each new day brings us. I often wonder how I got so lucky.
Whoever said that having kids is like having your heart walk around outside of your body was definitely right.
I love you more than I can put into words and I promise to always protect you (especially from the "scary parts" :)). Thank you for being you.
xoxo,
Mama


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Buddy! I love you!
Post a Comment